Scheduled transaction date

Ian Lewis ianmlewis at gmail.com
Fri May 9 20:01:58 EDT 2008

Ignoring holidays and just considering monday-friday as business days like
Derek said would be a decent approximation. Remember, we are talking about
scheduled transactions so it might not hit a situation where it behaves
incorrectly and if there is a reasonably good tooltip that explains what the
feature does it would make life a bit easier than the current way of doing
things where scheduled transactions falling on a Saturday or Sunday need to
be made into one-off transactions.

Ian