web connect

John Rosenquist john at silverose.com
Fri May 9 22:10:28 EDT 2008

Thank you for the response.
:-) I'll try to be clearer with the next question.

I'm using linux for gnucash, so there's no collision problem.

I understand the import aspect as I used to do that years ago in quicken.
What I was hoping to find was the ability to select a program for the file
I'm downloading (instead of saving it), and have it go directly into the
program. (The same way it does in windows with quicken. Or at least it did
until the download ability expired 9 days ago.....)

Does the functionality to do that exist?

Thanks again, John.