simple howto for selling stocks

Callum Murdoch cem22b at gmail.com
Sat May 10 17:03:41 EDT 2008

Hi,
I guess i did'nt explain properly, I have an ISA with 4 seperate fund
holdings within it. I am transfering several of them to different funds.
This is handled by the broker (Co-funds) by selling the ones i want to get
rid of and buying the new funds i have chosen with the proceeds. This all
under one account. These are also tax free investments.my structure is as
follows
Bestinvest (broker account)
--Fund A
-- Fund B
-- Fund C

selling B & C and buying D & E  all under Bestinvest.