simple howto for selling stocks

Callum Murdoch cem22b at gmail.com
Tue May 13 20:55:42 EDT 2008

Charles,
I'm trying to enter as you say but i cannot get the register to emulate any
of the examples do i press the split button 1st  or what? the examples you
have pointed to ar'nt much help . I have the all thew accounts set up but i
cant get the hang of how you enter it in the register it seems upside down?