HBCI & Discover Card

lakelover jerry.coover at gmail.com
Wed May 14 17:17:22 EDT 2008

This is an old topic but I've read through such postings to no avail. I
understand that I have to initiate the downloading of my Discovercard data
from Gnucash using HBCI setup and/or a python script. The HBCI setup is
supposed to be in the tools menu which it is not on my GnuCash 2.2.4. And I
have no experience with python. I read the script for downloading Discover
card data, but I don't know where to put the script (in the terminal?) nor
how to activate the script. I could use some help. Remember, I'm at the
elementary level..