DRIP set up

corkscrew60 cem22b at gmail.com
Wed May 14 22:26:22 EDT 2008

i'm a new user coming from quicken.
I have most things set up as i need, except for how to enter dividends
reinvested from mutual funds. Yes i've read the tutorial, where it gives an
example of how it is entered in the actual NST stock register. What i dont
understand is the screen dump below this showing the account tree. It looks
like to me that the stock NST is now a subaccount of DRIPS ?.
so how does that work if you have a broker account set up like as follows
Assets
   Brokerage Account
     -Fund X
     -Fund Y

And dividends for both these are reinvested?