problem: Scheduled Transactions on OSX

Wade Berrier wberrier at gmail.com
Thu May 15 10:43:58 EDT 2008

Hi,

I recently started using gnucash on osx (using the build instructions
here: http://a.sotirov.net/2008/building-gnucash-on-mac-osx/ ).

I copied my gnucash file from my linux machine, but I noticed that my
scheduled transactions didn't run on osx.

In the scheduled transaction editor, it says they were run, but no
transactions were created.

Anyone else run into this problem?  These scheduled transactions
worked perfectly on my linux box running 2.2.0.

This is with gnucash 2.2.2.  I'll try a later version, although
there's no mention of this being fixed in later versions in the
release notes.

Wade