Report development without the need to restart GnuCash

Charles Day cedayiv at gmail.com
Tue May 27 11:09:48 EDT 2008

On Tue, May 27, 2008 at 7:44 AM, Derek Atkins <warlord at mit.edu> wrote:

> "Torsten Edeler" <torsten at edeler.org> writes:
>
> > I'm not very sure, if I just created a memory leak.... On every call to
> > options-generator the function gnc:new-options is called twice. Once
> outside
> > and once inside the myoptions function. I hope Scheme has some kind of
> > garbage collection to handle this.
>
> It does.

Derek, do you agree that there is a bug in the reporting API, namely that it
will not catch exceptions that occur in Torsten's custom options generator?
(It does catch any exception occurring in his custom renderer.)

If so, should Torsten file a bug report? I tried looking for an existing bug
that covers this, but couldn't find one.

-Charles