dealing with invoices and QIF imports

Leigh Morresi dgtlmoon at gmail.com
Tue May 27 20:46:02 EDT 2008

Cool, i'll give it a go shortly

sounds like a bit of an oversight in the UI if it it asking for you to
*type* in an "Account name:" instead of selectin it from a list, surely?

theres nothing else in gnucash that acts this way... it seems to be all
select lists, and users dont know to use the "parent{colon}child"
syntax?

leigh

--
Leigh Morresi