dealing with invoices and QIF imports

Leigh Morresi dgtlmoon at gmail.com
Tue May 27 21:47:15 EDT 2008

Sounds good, tho in my many years of using gnucash it never dawned on me
to use this kind of syntax in the "account name"

maybe for now we could just some extra text to saying something to give
the user a bit of a heads up about what to enter here, ie "Assets:AR"

might be a fun easy hack for myself?

i'de like to start contributing to this project somehow, that would be a
great start :)

leigh