Debit order payments

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed May 28 11:09:19 EDT 2008

Hi,

Neil Jackson <neil at webcoza.co.za> writes:

> Hi,
> I run a web design and hosting company. We charge a monthly hosting
> fee. We use a debit order services to collect the monies from our
> customers. The services takes a percentage and deposits the balance in
> our account. How do I allocate this payment to multiple invoices over
> multiple accounts?

Um, the only way I can think of doing it is via an intermediary
account.  There's no way to split a single payment transaction against
multiple customers, so you'll need to do individual payments
from A/R to some other holding account and then the debit transfer
to your checking.

I'm actually wondering if the Business features really are what you
need here??