Retrieving UK Unit Trust quotes...

Neil Marks neil.marks at ntlworld.com
Wed Nov 12 18:14:15 EST 2008

I have a question on how to retrieve the above...
I have various information on some UK unit trusts held with Legal &
General (these are accumulation unit trusts not income):

    MEXID Acc/Inc LGUKIA/LGUKI
    SEDOL Acc/Inc 0103653/0514170
    ISIN Acc/Inc GB0001036531/GB0005141709

However, try as I might I just can't get "gnc-fq-dump uk_unit_trusts
xxxxxxxxx" to work - no matter what I specify here for xxxxxxxxx?? I've
tried all the various definitions from the list above but no joy -
returns fund name not found... does anyone have any ideas what I should
use??
Thanks
Neil