Setting currency of an expense voucher

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue Nov 25 10:28:09 EST 2008

Bruce Perens <bruce at perens.com> writes:

> Is there a way to set the currency of an expense voucher? It would be
> best to be able to set it per item, but I don't even know how to set it
> for the entire voucher.

The voucher gets its currency from the Employee, and that value
is set when you select the Employee and cached in the Voucher.
If you need to change it then you need to change the Employee's
currency and then re-select the employee by clicking the "Edit"
toolbar item in the Voucher and then going through the selection
process to re-select the Employee.