backing up main data file

Michael DeBusk michael at nlphilia.com
Wed Nov 26 01:13:33 EST 2008

Harold wrote:

> If you decide to manually back up your data file to another disk, you
> only need to back up the main data file - not the .xac files."

My backup solution is a simple one. I created a 16MB truecrypt container
and have GnuCash use it as my working directory. When truecrypt is
closed, my working directory looks like one big file ('cuz it is). I
have a flash drive (which also has a copy of truecrypt) which
automatically copies the file from my home directory when I plug it in.

--
()  ascii ribbon campaign     * against html e-mail
/\  www.asciiribbon.org       * against proprietary attachments