Need Help - Quickbooks like report

Fahim pfahim at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 26 20:44:09 EST 2008

Hi,
  Thanks for Replying,
What i exactly need is the heading should come like this Company name should
be in the first line in next line Report heading should be there and in
third line period like "As on 31st March 2008"  like this it should come.
This all for headings i like to have.Please see the inserted image for the
rest. Thanks in advance.
http://www.nabble.com/file/p20712306/Profit-and-Loss-Report.jpg
http://www.nabble.com/file/p20712306/qb_gl2.gif
http://www.nabble.com/file/p20712306/quickbooks_pro_pl_report.gif