Unable to make FQ work in GNU Cash!

Andreas Köhler andi5.py at gmx.net
Wed Oct 1 17:22:20 EDT 2008

Hi Lakshmana,

so even though ppm obviously downloaded and tried to install
Crypt-SSLeay without failing hard, gnc-fq-check does not find the
Crypt-SSLeay module afterwards.  Did you install more than one perl
version in parallel, maybe ppm stems from another installation than
perl?  Can you install Crypt-SSLeay yourself from within ppm?  The bin
\install-fq-mods.bat scripts lists
http://theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca/ppms/Crypt-SSLeay.ppd as location for the
module, maybe you can add the base url of that as additional repository?

Ciao,
-- andi5