gnucash and Simply Accounting

H.S. hs.samix at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 12:29:57 EDT 2008

Hello folks,

Is there any way to export accounts data from Gnucash so that it may be
imported in Simply Accounting? I am helping a non-profit community
organization to install an accounting software and they want to know if
they can export and send data from Gnucash to their accountant to be
verified and certified by him. He uses Simply Accounting.

(I know Simply Accounting is a proprietary application. Note that I am
just a messenger, so please don't shoot me :)  )

Regards.