Announcement: Evaluation of GnuCash Data in OpenOffice.org

regunk at freenet.de regunk at freenet.de
Sat Oct 4 13:47:36 EDT 2008

   I have been writing an OpenOffice.org macro that will read GnuCash
   output data and import it into OpenOffice.org's embedded database, so
   that thereafter you can evaluate them e.g. in Ooo-Calc. I wrote this at
   first for myself only, but now I have made it more presentable and fit
   for general application.
   Downloading instructions and a detailed step-by-step description on its
   use can be found on my website
   [1]http://www.alice-dsl.net/gnuc2ooo/gnuc2ooo_en/intro.html
   Feedback is appreciated!
   Kind regards
   Knut
   Unbegrenzter Speicher, Top-Spamschutz, 120 SMS und eigene E-MailDomain
   inkl.
   [2]http://office.freenet.de/dienste/emailoffice/produktuebersicht/power
   /mail/index.html
   Ist Ihr wunschname at freenet.de noch frei?
   Jetzt prüfen und kostenlose E-Mail-Adresse sichern!
   [3]http://email.freenet.de/dienste/emailoffice/produktuebersicht/basic/
   mail/index.html?pid=6829
   --
   [4][site=fn&prod=chetools&kat=inhalte&tbl=webmail&ppos=14&TransactionID
   =1223142456657725&rgtg=256]