adding UK friendly society insurance policy

Kathy and Ted Aston teka at freeuk.com
Fri Oct 10 04:23:22 EDT 2008

Hi

I want to add the value of an insurance policy, arranged through UK Friendly Society so tax except which is invested in one of the Societies funds

I'm not familiar with accountancy terms and this is probably why I can't find understandable info in the help. Is there other documentation which might be might useful to me

what to do?

Is this is a savings asset and do I need to open new account under savings?

How is the value of the fund entered, own a number of units, each with a value and the overall value is
number of units multiplied by value of unit. In future the value of unit and the number of units can vary?

Many thanks

Ted Aston