Can no longer open one of two Gnucash files

Leslie Katz lesliek19 at yahoo.com.au
Fri Oct 10 23:42:08 EDT 2008

Maf., many thanks.

Under "Edit", "Preferences", "Scheduled Transactions", I had "Run on Gnucash start" checked. Unchecking it got me back into my banking file.

When I investigated, this is what I noticed. Whether or not it was relevant, I don't know enough to say.

I had two transactions scheduled monthly. They were both to occur on the day following my problem. When I looked at one of them, all appeared normal. When I looked at the other, however, it showed that the amount paid the next day would be $0.00, instead of the $45.00 it had always read. I deleted that scheduled transaction, created a new one showing $45.00, re-checked "Run on Gnucash start" and all seems well again (fingers crossed!).

Thanks again for your help.

Leslie

Visit http://stumblng.tumblr.com
An Australian lawyer's tumblelog of things (some about law, most not) that you might otherwise have missed