GNUcash HMRC accreditation for payroll use in United Kingdom

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sat Oct 11 08:39:00 EDT 2008

Hi,

Marcin Tomasz Małecki <marcin at maleccy.net> writes:

> ok
> where the problem lies is this difficult ot introduce?

Yes, payroll is a very hard problem.

> can we non developers help somehow to get it introduced?

Ummm..  Well, a non-developer could work on collecting all
the various ins and outs of all the various locales to figure
out what the generic requirements are.  But no, in general
we would need a developer to get this introduced.

> Marcin T Małecki
> Linux user #459629
> http://maleccy.net

-derek