no response to numeric keys

Panyarat poonpatra at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 12 13:57:46 EDT 2008

I've been using MS money for a few years and now trying to migrate to
GnuCash.
I've just installed the 2.2.7 release for windows. My system is windows xp
sp2.
I import data from MS money and struggle with the process a bit. Some
balances and transcations need corrections.

However, I am more concerned with the number entry. The cursur in GnuCash
does not recognize or response when I key in numbers from the numerical keys
(NumLock is on). When I toggle NumLock Off, the cursur then responses to
them as directional keys. So I have to enter through number keys above the
alphabet keys.

My keyboard is the generic USB 101/102 keyboard. The NumLock is on
automatically when windows start. It has worked well with other programs for
a long time and at the same time as I run GnuCash.

Any suggestions?