Announcement: Evaluation of GnuCash Data in OpenOffice.org

regunk at freenet.de regunk at freenet.de
Wed Oct 22 00:14:51 EDT 2008

There has been a lot of testing going on with some members of the
German GnuCash-list and to my knowledge the macro is stable now.
You should have no trouble using it **iff you read and observe carefully
the "Limitatios and Preconditions" described on the bottom of my
website http://www.alice-dsl.net/gnuc2ooo/gnuc2ooo_en/intro.html**.
I will be off the list. If you have any questions, comments or bug reports
please contact me through the website.
Kind regards and good-bye
Knut