Announcement: Evaluation of GnuCash Data in OpenOffice.org

Guido Bockamp gnucash at bockamp.eu
Thu Oct 23 02:03:14 EDT 2008

Hey Eric,

  cool macro, this is what I was looking for when switching to gnucash;
we were switching anyway hoping someone would someday write a macro like
your's.

One thing I'd like to mention: the download link is rather
inconspicuous, I read across it four times not noticing that *this* is
the download link.

Anyway: sehr gute Arbeit!

--Guido