Adding More Then One Company Address?

Davey Benson the.lounge at btconnect.com
Fri Oct 24 14:47:08 EDT 2008

Derek Atkins wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Quoting Davey Benson <the.lounge at btconnect.com>:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> Is there any way to have the registered office of a uk limited company
>> along with the primary address that's used for day to day running
>> displayed on paperwork generated by gnucash?
>
> Sorry, no.  GnuCash isn't designed for anything that large.

Hi Derek, I'm using gnucash for a the account of a a very small limited
company, with great results but to comply with UK companies law need to
show the registered office and also an option to show the primary
trading office on any paperwork generated, so it's not a case of being
able to deal with anything so large but just adding another text box. If
only I knew how :)

Regards

Davey