gnucash default value issue

Marty Fix martyf1 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 31 14:32:43 EDT 2008

Hi All,
	I have just installed gnucash using fink on my machine running MAC OS
1.5.  I can run gnucash just fine in my administrators account.  When
I log into my normal user account that does not have administrative
powers, I get two error messages that claim the gnucash default values
cannot be found.  One of the windows steps me through a process of
fixing this issue.  When I click Apply, everything disappears and
there is no gnucash running.  It does this every time I run it from my
normal user account.  It still runs without problems on my admin
account.  Any tips on how I might get it to run normally under my user
account?

			Marty