Post date error?

Birger birger at baksaas.no
Tue Sep 2 04:11:23 EDT 2008

Hello,

On Windows XP, gnucash 2.2.6 (the business functions) always sets bill and invoice post date to the first day of the month. In the dialog the date cannot be changed or is ignored. (I am running with Norwegian texts and dates).

(To be able to enter the accounts from January now, I have been changing the pc date. Posted bills then gets the first date of each month. I am not sure if the auditor is happy with this, though).

Is this a bug or intentional? Am I missing something? Is it possible to change the post date in the general ledger somehow? (Paid date can be changed, same date problem there).

Best regards
Birger