class tags on transactions

Eric Anopolsky erpo41 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 21:34:17 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I need the ability to tag transactions with a class. For example, when I
hire someone to clean the drain at my rental property (address: 123
Linux Ave.), I need to record that as a transfer from Assets:Checking to
Expenses:Plumbing and tag the transaction with the name of the property
(123 Linux Ave.). Later on, I will need to produce an income and expense
by class report to see how much money I'm getting out of and putting
into each property.

How can I do this?

Cheers,
Eric