New specification for Canadian cheques

Ronal B Morse rbmorse at comcast.net
Mon Sep 8 15:19:39 EDT 2008

I think. Derek, that what he is saying is that the Canadians
now require the character string "yyyymmdd" to be printed on
the check immediately under the numerical date.

Exactly what this is supposed to accomplish is beyond me,
and I really believe it is an issue for the printers of
blank check stationery, but if I read the post correctly
it's not an issue that can be addresses by the current Gnucash.

Ron Morse