Check Format

Tom Browder tom.browder at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 16:38:08 EDT 2008

On Sun, Sep 7, 2008 at 1:06 PM, David Reiser <dbreiser at earthlink.net> wrote:

> On Sep 7, 2008, at 7:45 AM, Tom Browder wrote:
>> Have I missed them?
> That documentation is Appendix D of the Tutorial and Concepts Guide

I did miss them!  Thanks, David.

I think it would be better to mention units for rotations and length
up front (outside the table) since that one place in the table
(Translations) is the only place I can find a reference to points.
(There is a mention of 50-point spacing in Show_Grid, but I don't
think that really counts as a unit defintion.)

Something like:

"All lengths and coordinates are in PostScript points (72 per inch)
and all rotations are in degrees."

Maybe para. D.1.1. would be the place.

-Tom