Finance::Quote Installation

Spencer Aloysius spencer.aloysius at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 17:20:01 EDT 2008

Hello,

I get the following error message when I try to install Finance::Quote
using the "Install Online Price Retrieval" selection from my Start
Menu:

"Install online price retrieval" fails for me with this error message
below.

* Check Perl

* Install DateManip

Downloading ActiveState Package Repository packlist...not found

ppm install failed: Can't find any package that provide DateManip

Trying a second time gets me the following error message:

* Check Perl

* Install DateManip

Downloading ActiveState Package Repository packlist...not modified

ppm install failed: Can't find any package that provide DateManip

Could someone please tell me who to overcome this error?  I searched
the list archives and could not find an answer.

Spencer