installing new version2.2.6

musicman datakid at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 00:36:58 EDT 2008

I see 2.2.6 exe linked off the website:

http://downloads.sourceforge.net/gnucash/gnucash-2.2.6-setup.exe?modtime=1217496210&big_mirror=1

enjoy

L.

On Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 3:43 AM, martinlv <mandmv at shaw.ca> wrote:

> I have 2.2.5 installed on vista. What do I do to install v2.2.6?
> Do I have to delete anything or just download and install? Thanks. sorry if
> this seems such a simple queston but some of us are more computer
> challenged. martin
> --

"I was watching inconvenient truth the other day and theres the bit
where it shows the sea level rising really high and flooding most of
the world. Well i live near the sea, and don't want to drown, so i got
to thinking. Maybe if we lower the sea level a bit, when the water
level rises then it won't rise high enough to flood.

Anyway, heres the plan. Everyone who can should take a bucket of sea
water and pour it down the sink. If lots of people put the effort in,
we could lower the sea level substantially and create a better world
for our children to live"

Frank J
http://failblog.org/2008/08/29/global-warming-fail/
they say fail