Register auto-complete

Doug Brown toquehead at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 15:26:05 EDT 2008

   Thanks for the suggestion David. I had read something similar on the
   list archives, but it doesn't work for me. If I type, say,
   S-a-x-<backspace> I end up with "Sa" in mixed case. But as soon as I
   type the following "v" I end up with "SAVE ON FOODS ..." with the
   cursor positioned after the "V".
   I using GC 2.2.6 on XP SP3.
   d.
   David T. wrote:

I have been bothered by the Autofill Autocrat as well. Personally, I am annoyed
 that I have to retype the entire description each time, which essentially make
s autofill USELESS in this circumstance. I would love to figure out how to make
 it so that imported entries NOT get added to the Autocrat's buffer...

The only thing I can point out is that if you type a different character and im
mediately delete it, the mixed case version remains and is saved. If you're doi
ng a lot of the same entries, you can copy and paste, although here again you h
ave to type an extra character and delete it, since the Autocrat steps in on th
e paste job too.

David