Changing Gnucash install directory Win XP

Girard Aquino girardaquino at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 24 23:30:29 EDT 2008

I see. I guess I wasn't looking at from the perspective of keeping
personal files under that path. I always thought my files should be
stored in My Documents, which, come to think of it, is within the
windows user profiles directory. no worries. thanks. i've only used
gnucash for about a month and i am still trying to figure out the right
structure to manage our finances. if i get my questions right, i'll post
them and would be looking forward to support coming from the mailing
list. thanks again.