Installing Finance::Quote

Gill and Geoff gillandgeoff at telefonica.net
Thu Sep 25 04:22:23 EDT 2008

Hi Derek

Thanks for your message, apologies for the delay in replying, been away for
a few days.

My investment accounts are now all set up, the problem was that I was
leaving the "symbol/abbreviation" box blank as I didn't know what the
symbols were! My investments are all in the UK, as ISAs, which I think are
similar to US Mutual Funds, ie Funds investing in lots of different
companies, therefore not having a symbol. So I just filled the box with an
abbreviation of the fund and hey presto the OK button was available!

Many thanks for your help
Best wishes Gill Harding