Strange behavior importing QFX files...

Trey Blancher trey at blancher.net
Thu Sep 25 14:33:11 EDT 2008

I guess the first thing for me to do is upgrade to the latest stable
version, and see if the problem still persists.  Then file a bug.  I'd
think filing a bug would mean I should supply some QFX files which
demonstrate the problem.  Is there a document that describes the QFX
file format, so I can properly remove account numbers, and identifying
information before I release them to the bug tracker?

--
Trey Blancher
404 Warner St