split transactions

Robert Heller heller at deepsoft.com
Fri Sep 26 13:51:40 EDT 2008

At Fri, 26 Sep 2008 18:52:44 +0200 listen at kapune.de wrote:

> Hi to all,
> how I can delete an empty part of a split transaction.
> One line with zero "Deposit" and zero "Withdrawal"

Make sure all fields are blank.  Then shift to another split in the
transaction set.

> Thank for help
> Johannes

Robert Heller             -- Get the Deepwoods Software FireFox Toolbar!
Deepwoods Software        -- Linux Installation and Administration
http://www.deepsoft.com/  -- Web Hosting, with CGI and Database
heller at deepsoft.com       -- Contract Programming: C/C++, Tcl/Tk