No online option

Robert Heller heller at deepsoft.com
Fri Sep 26 14:20:33 EDT 2008

At Fri, 26 Sep 2008 17:39:58 +0000 mzeoli at comcast.net wrote:

> I have installed Gnucash 2.2.4 and then upgraded to 2.2.6. Neither version gives me the option of "HBCI Setup" in the TOOLS menu
>
> I also do not have any options in the help menu. They 'Have not been installed"
>
> Could you please give me some guidance as to how to have these features included in my version of Gnucash?
>
> The OS I am using is Ubuntu 8.04

The Debian / Ubuntu packagers don't include HBCI because of some
licensing issues, so the Debian / Ubuntu Gnucash packages don't have
HBCI enabled.

> Thank you
>
> Mike

Robert Heller             -- Get the Deepwoods Software FireFox Toolbar!
Deepwoods Software        -- Linux Installation and Administration
http://www.deepsoft.com/  -- Web Hosting, with CGI and Database
heller at deepsoft.com       -- Contract Programming: C/C++, Tcl/Tk