No Online option

Thomas Bushnell BSG tb at becket.net
Sat Sep 27 16:14:34 EDT 2008

On Fri, 2008-09-26 at 08:38 -0400, Derek Atkins wrote:
> > I am using Ubuntu 8.04
>
> Right.  Debian and Ubuntu don't ship with HBCI support enabled
> due to theoretical license issues.

This is no longer true in Debian unstable and testing.  As I reported a
few months ago, we now have a GPL compatible implementation of the crypt
libraries, and the gnucash in Debian unstable and testing supports HBCI.
When Debian lenny releases, this will of course be in stable.

I suspect that Debian backports has already arranged to have this
version working on etch.

Thomas