Business Accounting with Gnucash

Micah Carrick email at micahcarrick.com
Mon Sep 29 20:51:04 EDT 2008

Hello everyone,

I've been using gnucash for my personal finances for about 2 years, and
if any contributers to the gnucash project are reading this, great job.
It's a great piece of software and has been instrumental in some
incredible financial corrections in my life.

I have just launched a new business (a single-member LLC) and will be
using gnucash to do my accounting. My plan is to create a new file for
each quarter, starting with FY09 Q1 (I do one per year for my personal
finances). Does anybody have any suggestions for me as far as using
gnucash for my business accounting? This is my first (sort of) business
and I want to make sure my books are squeaky clean.

Thanks,

--
- Micah Carrick

  Developer - http://www.micahcarrick.com