Payables/Receivables Aging Reports

Des Dougan des at douganconsulting.com
Sun Apr 5 20:37:04 EDT 2009

Derek,

Thanks for this.

On 5 Apr 2009, at 12:24, Derek Atkins wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Quoting Des Dougan <des at douganconsulting.com>:
>
>> Is it possible to change the periods in the columns in the above
>> reports? I'd like to have a 15-day level of granularity if
>> possible  (i.e. 0-15 days; 16-30 days; etc.).
>
> Those numbers are hard-coded in the report code.   You'd have to
> modify
> aging.scm to change it.  But it shouldn't be too hard.  The delta is
> is defined in one place..  So you'll just need to redefine that.
> And then
> change the table headings.

I found the period deltas are defined in app-utils.scm. Using the
TwoWeekDelta gave me what I was looking for in the current layout. It
would definitely be nice to have more than 4 columns in the report, as
well as the period being an option, as Andrew suggested.

Thanks again,

Des

--

Des Dougan, Principal
Dougan Consulting Group Inc.

Office:		604-628-5434
Cell:   	604-866-2848
Email:  	des at DouganConsulting dot com

         www.DouganConsulting.com

Peace of Mind, One Computer at a Time.