Extracting useful information for tax returns (David T.)

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 8 15:51:14 EDT 2009

Alex--

I'll check out the options for accounts to include; I hadn't thought of that! :O

As for the Notes, it seems to me that the notes that are being included are a different set of notes than I get to see in the typical register window. I'd have less objection to including the regular notes, rather than these hidden import transaction notes. Regardless, one should be able to toggle them on or off.

As an aside, I wonder where these technical notes are stored, and how a user could choose to see them in other contexts; it's a little weird to have data that is so hidden from the user.

David