Australian Tax Line Editing

Kim Jones manjo at sa.chariot.net.au
Thu Apr 9 08:36:16 EDT 2009

Hi to everyone,
A while back I asked the question about the Australian taxes and I received
a reply that helped enormously.  Now I'm looking for an answer on the same
subject but what I would like to know is, is there a way of either adding
Australian Taxation Lines or editing the ones that are in GC.  I see there
are people in Australia that use GC so I'm also wondering how they get
around the tax differences besides adding the accounts for GST.  Hope you
can understand what I'm asking.

---
Virus Database (VPS): 090408-0, 08/04/2009
Tested on: 9/04/2009 10:06:13 PM