Errors when starting GnuCash on Mac OS X

Johan jovo at knoware.nl
Fri Apr 10 12:30:43 EDT 2009

Not an answer but more a kind off me too...

On a fresh (clean install) OS X 10.5.6 installation Gnucash cannot
find nor initialize its preferences.
Already applied the workarounds as described in this thread and
MacPorts Ticket 1955 and 17950

Details: Intel iMac, OS X 10.5.6 Clean Install, XCode 3.1.2, XQuartz
2.3.2, MacPorts 1.710.

I raised MacPorts ticket http://trac.macports.org/ticket/19268 for this.

Regards,
Johan

Op 9-apr-2009, om 21:16 heeft Todd Carswell het volgende geschreven: