Help selling mutual fund

Simon West s.d.c.west at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 9 10:38:29 EDT 2009

Just to clarify, the mutual fund is of course not itself in GBP - it has its
own units. What I meant was that the balance in it was originally purchased
using money transferred from a GBP account, and I want to transfer the
proceeds from the sale back into the GBP account, since that is were it is
in real life.