Multiple files open in GnuCash at once?

Axel Essbaum axelessbaum at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 10:58:13 EDT 2009

I am trying to use GnuCash to manage accounting info for two small
businesses, one in the US and one in Switzerland.

Is it possible for me to set up different preferences for each
business?  Obviously I want the currencies different (USD and CHF),
but I'd also like to have different date formats for each business.

Is it possible for me to have two GnuCash windows open at the same
time - one for each business (with the different currencies, etc.)?

--
Axel Essbaum
axelessbaum at gmail.com