NO BALANCE ON ACCOUNTS PAGE

_ GBoor at comcast.net
Mon Apr 13 11:08:56 EDT 2009

Can someone share with me the rules that govern why balances don't
always show up on the /*accounts page*/ even through the transactions
themselves are all in the registers?   I'm trying to set up some
/*pa**rent*/ and /*child*/ relationships and I need both /*parent*/ and
/*child*/ balances to show up on the /*accounts page*/.  The
transactions themselves are all present in the detail registers for both
/*parent*/ and /*child,*/ but on the /*accounts page*/, the /*parent*/
just shows as a zero balance.

Thanks,
Jerry in Michigan, USA