QIF Record and field layouts

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 20 12:25:56 EDT 2009

Removing devel list, as this isn't a developer question.

This has been tackled by others, so before you put in a great deal of effort, you might search out some of the CSV (or XLS) to QIF converters that address this. One that's been mentioned here before is XL2QIF (http://xl2qif.chez-alice.fr/xl2qif_en.php). I can't vouch for the success, but there you are.

HTH,
David