AQBanking Plugin type unregistered

Ron Senykoff rsenykoff at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 11:03:13 EDT 2009

Hi,

I'm running Ubuntu Hardy and downloaded the backported .deb installers
to gain online banking functionality. The .debs I installed are:
aqbanking-tools_3.5.1-1~hardy1_i386.deb
gnucash_2.2.6-1ubuntu1~hardy1_i386.deb
gnucash-common_2.2.6-1ubuntu1~hardy1_all.deb
libaqbanking-data_3.5.1-1~hardy1_all.deb

I got AQBanking to connect (http 200) with Bank of America. I see the
200 when trying to download the current balance, but don't see any
balance returned. Downloading accounts also does not work (within the
USER setup in AQBanking). I see this output when that occurs:
* 20:59:06  WARN <aqbanking> g_document.c:   63: Ignoring group [HTML]

So I tried adding the account individually. It appears that gnucash is
connecting fine, but not understanding the data. I ran gnucash with
--extra --debug and found this in /tmp/gnucash.trace:

* 20:59:06  INFO <gwenhywfar> xmlrw.c:  797: here (-57)
* 20:59:06  INFO <gwenhywfar> plugin.c:  567: Plugin type "provider"
unregistered
* 20:59:06  INFO <gwenhywfar> plugin.c:  567: Plugin type "bankinfo"
unregistered
* 20:59:06  INFO <gwenhywfar> plugin.c:  567: Plugin type
"imexporters" unregistered

Here's some output of what I have installed:
ron at backroom:~$ sudo apt-get -V install aqbank*
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Note, selecting libaqbanking20-plugins-qt for regex 'aqbank*'
Note, selecting libaqbanking-dev for regex 'aqbank*'
Note, selecting libaqbanking20-dev instead of libaqbanking-dev
Note, selecting libaqbanking20-dev for regex 'aqbank*'
Note, selecting libaqbanking-doc for regex 'aqbank*'
Note, selecting libaqbanking-plugins-libgwenhywfar for regex 'aqbank*'
Note, selecting libaqbanking-plugins-libgwenhywfar47 instead of
libaqbanking-plugins-libgwenhywfar
Note, selecting libaqbanking-backend for regex 'aqbank*'
Note, selecting libaqhbci13 instead of libaqbanking-backend
Note, selecting libaqbanking20 for regex 'aqbank*'
Note, selecting libaqbanking-plugins-libgwenhywfar47 for regex 'aqbank*'
Note, selecting aqbanking-tool for regex 'aqbank*'
Note, selecting aqbanking-tools for regex 'aqbank*'
Note, selecting libaqbanking-data for regex 'aqbank*'
Note, selecting libaqbanking20-plugins for regex 'aqbank*'

Do I have conflicts here? Recommended next steps?

TIA!
-Ron