Setting up Online Price Retrieval

subscribe307 at verizon.net subscribe307 at verizon.net
Sat Apr 25 20:58:37 EDT 2009

I am still looking for help.  The Perl Package Manager seems to run OK.
The problem is when I try to run GnuCash>Online Price Retreival,  that
is when I get the message "add the bin directory to your Path
environment variable" that I don't know how to handle.  It sounds like I
may have installed Perl in the wrong place.  It is installed in Program
Files>Gnudownload. The GnuCash is installed in Program Files>GnuCash.
Should they be in the same folder?
Mike